Friday, March 26, 2010

I have competed in pageants for ten years but have used Paige as my coach for the last 3 years. Since then, I have grown as a person, as well as a contestant. Paige has had a huge impact on this change. She has helped me be more comfortable and confident in interview and on-stage competition. She has helped me pick out the best attire for competition, decide on hairstyles, and critiqued steps that helped me come this far. Paige has always helped me get through my nervousness, even when she wasn’t at my competition physically. If she wasn’t able to make it to a pageant, she is a phone call or text message away from me. Her coaching has helped me not only prepare for pageants, but it has assisted me in preparing for future obstacles and experiences I may encounter. Paige has not only been my pageant coach, but she has become my friend.
Adrian Wilson"

No comments:

Post a Comment